Work for us
The only way to do great work is to love what you do
Why work for us?
Did you know?
Whilst we are an NPO (Non-profit organisation), the organisation offers career paths, not only in clinical health but also in the specialised fields of Social Work, Spiritual- and Bereavement Counselling, Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Events, People Management, Operations, Fleet Management, Information Technology and the Facilitation of training and Retail. An average of 200 staff are employed at any given time. These staff members are employed on a number of different types of contracts:
- Fixed Period
- Keep your eyes wide open for advertisements on social media.
- Complete the online application form and upload your detailed CV (in a PDF format), a letter of motivation, to the email address of the person stated on the specific advert.
- Should you be shortlisted you will be invited for an initial “Meet and Greet” and/or a Competency Based Interview
- Our selection process may further include assessments or presentations for shortlisted candidates at the time of interview.
- Should your application be successful you will receive correspondence welcoming you to the organisation and providing all information relevant to your first day of employment.
- All new employees receive induction and are orientated into their new roles to ensure a smooth transition into the organisation.
Staff benefits – WOW!
We hold our heads high with the following benefits:
1. NPO market related remuneration
2. Pension Fund
3. Group Life Insurance (linked to the Pension Fund)
4. Disability Cover (linked to the Pension Fund)
5. Funeral Cover (linked to the Pension Fund)
6. Preferential working hours of 08h00 to 16h00 during the week (excluding direct patient facing staff in patient wards)
8. Competency based development opportunities
9. Study leave that exceed expectations (additional study leave applies to Palliative Care studies only)
10. Free access to an Employee Wellness Program
Our employee wellness program offers:
- 24/7/365 Telephone Counselling and access to Legal, Financial, Family Care, Psychosocial and Health specialists.
- Face-2-Face Counselling
- Trauma Counselling, on-site group trauma intervention.
- Free access to an Employee Wellness Program